Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 4.NF.3.d
- Number And Operations—Fractions3
- Build Fractions From Unit Fractions By Applying And Extending Previous Understandings Of Operations On Whole Numbers.
- State Standard:
- Solve word problems involving addition and subtraction of fractions referring to the same whole and having like denominators, e.g., by using visual fraction models and equations to represent the problem.
- Objective: Make equivalent fractions with sums of fractions with like denominators.
- Objective: Solve word problems involving addition and subtraction of fractions.
- Objective: Use visual models to add and subtract two fractions with the same units, including subtracting from one whole.