Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 4.NBT.1
- Number And Operations In Base Ten2
- Generalize Place Value Understanding For Multi-Digit Whole Numbers.
- State Standard:
- Recognize that in a multi-digit whole number, a digit in one place represents ten times what it represents in the place to its right. For example, recognize that 700 ÷ 70 = 10 by applying concepts of place value and division.
- Welcome to “Math Studio Talk” a video series that provides games, activities and models to help students develop flexible thinking and deep understanding of math concepts from kindergarten to Grade 5...
- Objective: Solve division problems with a zero in the dividend or with a zero in the quotient.
- Objective: Represent numerically four-digit dividend division with divisors of 2, 3, 4, and 5, decomposing a remainder up to three times.
- Objective: Create and solve multi-step word problems from given tape diagrams and equations.
- Objective: Solve multi-step word problems modeled with tape diagrams and assess the reasonableness of answers using rounding.
- Objective: Solve additive compare word problems modeled with tape diagrams.
- Objective: Recognize a digit represents 10 times the value of what it represents in the place to its right.
- Grade 4 Module 1: Place Value, Rounding, and Algorithms for Addition and Subtraction In this 25-day module of Grade 4, students extend their work with whole numbers. They begin with large numbers...