Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 4.MD.5
- Measurement And Data
- Geometric Measurement: Understand Concepts Of Angle And Measure Angles.
- State Standard:
- Recognize angles as geometric shapes that are formed wherever two rays share a common endpoint, and understand concepts of angle measurement:
- Objective: Practice and solidify Grade 4 vocabulary.
- Objective: Use a circular protractor to understand a 1-degree angle as 1/360 of a turn. Explore benchmark angles using the protractor.
- Grade 4 Module 4: Angle Measure and Plane Figures This 20-day module introduces points, lines, line segments, rays, and angles, as well as the relationships between them. Students construct,...