Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 4.MD.4
- Measurement And Data
- Represent And Interpret Data.
- State Standard:
- Make a line plot to display a data set of measurements in fractions of a unit (1/2, 1/4, 1/8). Solve problems involving addition and subtraction of fractions by using information presented in line plots. For example, from a line plot find and interpret the difference in length between the longest and shortest specimens in an insect collection.
- Objective: Solve word problems involving the multiplication of a whole number and a fraction including those involving line plots.
- Solve word problems with line plots.
- Grade 4 Module 5: Fraction Equivalence, Ordering, and Operations In this 40-day module, students build on their Grade 3 work with unit fractions as they explore fraction equivalence and extend this...