Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 4.G.3
- Draw And Identify Lines And Angles, And Classify Shapes By Properties Of Their Lines And Angles.
- State Standard:
- Recognize a line of symmetry for a two-dimensional figure as a line across the figure such that the figure can be folded along the line into matching parts. Identify line-symmetric figures and draw lines of symmetry.
- Objective: Reason about attributes to construct quadrilaterals on square or triangular grid paper.
- Objective: Define and construct triangles from given criteria. Explore symmetry in triangles.
- Objective: Recognize lines of symmetry for given two-dimensional figures; identify line-symmetric figures and draw lines of symmetry.
- Grade 4 Module 4: Angle Measure and Plane Figures This 20-day module introduces points, lines, line segments, rays, and angles, as well as the relationships between them. Students construct,...