Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 4.G.2
- Draw And Identify Lines And Angles, And Classify Shapes By Properties Of Their Lines And Angles.
- State Standard:
- Classify two-dimensional figures based on the presence or absence of parallel or perpendicular lines, or the presence or absence of angles of a specified size. Recognize right triangles as a category, and identify right triangles.
- Objective: Practice and solidify Grade 4 vocabulary.
- Objective: Classify quadrilaterals based on parallel and perpendicular lines and the presence or absence of angles of a specified size.
- Objective: Analyze and classify triangles based on side length, angle measure or both.
- Objective: Recognize lines of symmetry for given two-dimensional figures; identify line-symmetric figures and draw lines of symmetry.
- Grade 4 Module 4: Angle Measure and Plane Figures This 20-day module introduces points, lines, line segments, rays, and angles, as well as the relationships between them. Students construct,...