Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 4.G.1
- Draw And Identify Lines And Angles, And Classify Shapes By Properties Of Their Lines And Angles.
- State Standard:
- Draw points, lines, line segments, rays, angles (right, acute, obtuse), and perpendicular and parallel lines. Identify these in two-dimensional figures.
- Objective: Practice and solidify Grade 4 vocabulary.
- Objective: Reason about attributes to construct quadrilaterals on square or triangular grid paper.
- Objective: Define and construct triangles from given criteria. Explore symmetry in triangles.
- Objective: Identify, define, and draw parallel lines.
- Objective: Identify, define, and draw perpendicular lines.
- Objective: Use right angles to determine whether angles are equal to, greater than, or less than right angles. Draw right, obtuse, and acute angles.
- Objective: Identify and draw points, lines, line segments, rays, and angles and recognize them in various contexts and familiar figures.
- Grade 4 Module 4: Angle Measure and Plane Figures This 20-day module introduces points, lines, line segments, rays, and angles, as well as the relationships between them. Students construct,...