Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 3.OA.1
- Operations And Algebraic Thinking
- Represent And Solve Problems Involving Multiplication And Division.
- State Standard:
- Interpret products of whole numbers, e.g., interpret 5 × 7 as the total number of objects in 5 groups of 7 objects each. For example, describe a context in which a total number of objects can be expressed as 5 × 7.
- Welcome to “Math Studio Talk” a video series that provides games, activities and models to help students develop flexible thinking and deep understanding of math concepts from kindergarten to Grade 5...
- In Topic C, students use the array model and familiar skip-counting strategies to solidify their understanding of multiplication and practice related facts of 2 and 3. They become fluent enough with...
- Lessons in Topic A move students toward understanding familiar repeated addition from Grade 2 in the form of array models, which become a cornerstone of the module. Students use the language of...
- Grade 3 Module 1: Properties of Multiplication and Division and Solving Problems with Units of 2–5 and 10 This 25-day module begins the year by building on students’ fluency with addition and...