Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 3.NBT.3
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Use Place Value Understanding And Properties Of Operations To Perform Multi-Digit Arithmetic.4
- State Standard:
- Multiply one-digit whole numbers by multiples of 10 in the range 10–90 (e.g., 9 × 80, 5 × 60) using strategies based on place value and properties of operations.
- Welcome to “Math Studio Talk” a video series that provides games, activities and models to help students develop flexible thinking and deep understanding of math concepts from kindergarten to Grade 5...
- In Topic F, students multiply by multiples of 10 (3.NBT.3). To solve a fact like 2 × 30, they first model the basic fact 2 × 3 on the place value chart. Place value understanding helps them to...