Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 3.NBT.1
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Use Place Value Understanding And Properties Of Operations To Perform Multi-Digit Arithmetic.4
- State Standard:
- Use place value understanding to round whole numbers to the nearest 10 or 100.
- Welcome to “Math Studio Talk” a video series that provides games, activities and models to help students develop flexible thinking and deep understanding of math concepts from kindergarten to Grade 5...
- More experienced with measurement and estimation using different units and tools, students further develop their skills by learning to round in Topic C (3.NBT.1). They measure, and then use place...
- Grade 3 Module 2: Place Value and Problem Solving with Units of Measure Module 2 uses place value to unify measurement, rounding skills, and the standard algorithms for addition and subtraction. ...