Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 3.MD.2
- Measurement And Data
- Solve Problems Involving Measurement And Estimation Of Intervals Of Time, Liquid Volumes, And Masses Of Objects.
- State Standard:
- Measure and estimate liquid volumes and masses of objects using standard units of grams (g), kilograms (kg), and liters (l).6 Add, subtract, multiply, or divide to solve one-step word problems involving masses or volumes that are given in the same units, e.g., by using drawings (such as a beaker with a measurement scale) to represent the problem.7
- More experienced with measurement and estimation using different units and tools, students further develop their skills by learning to round in Topic C (3.NBT.1). They measure, and then use place...
- Kilograms and grams are introduced in Topic B, measured on digital and spring scales. Students use manipulatives to build a kilogram and then decompose it to explore the relationship between the...
- Grade 3 Module 2: Place Value and Problem Solving with Units of Measure Module 2 uses place value to unify measurement, rounding skills, and the standard algorithms for addition and subtraction. ...