Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 3.MD.1
- Measurement And Data
- Solve Problems Involving Measurement And Estimation Of Intervals Of Time, Liquid Volumes, And Masses Of Objects.
- State Standard:
- Tell and write time to the nearest minute and measure time intervals in minutes. Solve word problems involving addition and subtraction of time intervals in minutes, e.g., by representing the problem on a number line diagram.
- More experienced with measurement and estimation using different units and tools, students further develop their skills by learning to round in Topic C (3.NBT.1). They measure, and then use place...
- Students begin by learning to tell and write time to the nearest minute using analog and digital clocks in Topic A (3.MD.1). They understand time as a continuous measurement through exploration with...
- Grade 3 Module 2: Place Value and Problem Solving with Units of Measure Module 2 uses place value to unify measurement, rounding skills, and the standard algorithms for addition and subtraction. ...