Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 3.G.1
- Reason With Shapes And Their Attributes.
- State Standard:
- Understand that shapes in different categories (e.g., rhombuses, rectangles, and others) may share attributes (e.g., having four sides), and that the shared attributes can define a larger category (e.g., quadrilaterals). Recognize rhombuses, rectangles, and squares as examples of quadrilaterals, and draw examples of quadrilaterals that do not belong to any of these subcategories.
- In Topic E, students solve problems involving area and perimeter. After an initial lesson problem solving with perimeter, students apply this knowledge to create a robot composed of rectangles. ...
- Topic B introduces an exploration of geometry. Students build on Grade 2 ideas about polygons and their properties, specifically developing and expanding their knowledge of quadrilaterals. They...
- Grade 3 Module 7: Geometry and Measurement Word Problems This 40-day final module of the year offers students intensive practice with word problems, as well as hands-on investigation experiences with...