Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 2.OA.3
- Operations And Algebraic Thinking
- Work With Equal Groups Of Objects To Gain Foundations For Multiplication.
- State Standard:
- Determine whether a group of objects (up to 20) has an odd or even number of members, e.g., by pairing objects or counting them by 2s; write an equation to express an even number as a sum of two equal addends.
- Objective: Use rectangular arrays to investigate odd and even numbers.
- Objective: Investigate the pattern of even numbers: 0, 2, 4, 6, and 8 in the ones place, and relate to odd numbers.
- Objective: Pair objects and skip-count to relate to even numbers.
- Objective: Relate doubles to even numbers, and write number sentences to express the sums.
- Grade 2 Module 6: Foundations of Multiplication and Division Module 6 lays the conceptual foundation for multiplication and division in Grade 3 and for the idea that numbers other than 1, 10, and 100...