Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 2.NBT.3
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Understand Place Value.
- State Standard:
- Read and write numbers to 1000 using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form.
- Welcome to “Math Studio Talk” a video series that provides games, activities and models to help students develop flexible thinking and deep understanding of math concepts from kindergarten to Grade 5...
- Objective: Explore a situation with more than 9 groups of ten.
- Objective: Model numbers with more than 9 ones or 9 tens; write in expanded, unit, standard, and word forms.
- Objective: Read and write numbers within 1,000 after modeling with place value disks.
- Objective: Change 10 ones for 1 ten, 10 tens for 1 hundred, and 10 hundreds for 1 thousand.
- Objective: Count the total value of ones, tens, and hundreds with place value disks.
- Objective: Write, read, and relate base ten numbers in all forms.
- Objective: Write base ten numbers in expanded form.
- Objective: Write base ten three-digit numbers in unit form; show the value of each digit.
- Grade 2 Module 3: Place Value, Counting, and Comparison of Numbers to 1,000 In this 25-day Grade 2 module, students expand their skill with and understanding of units by bundling ones, tens, and...