Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 2.MD.7
- Measurement And Data
- Work With Time And Money.
- State Standard:
- Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m.
- In Topic D, students apply fraction and skip-counting skills to telling time. The Topic starts with Lesson 13, in which students make paper clocks from templates. After a brief review of the clock...
- Objective: Solve elapsed time problems involving whole hours and a half hour.
- Objective: Tell time to the nearest five minutes; relate a.m. and p.m. to time of day.
- Objective: Tell time to the nearest five minutes.
- Objective: Construct a paper clock by partitioning a circle into halves and quarters, and tell time to the half hour or quarter hour.
- Grade 2 Module 8: Time, Shapes, and Fractions as Equal Parts of Shapes In Module 8, the final module of the year, students extend their understanding of part–whole relationships through the lens of...