Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 2.MD.10
- Measurement And Data
- Represent And Interpret Data.
- State Standard:
- Draw a picture graph and a bar graph (with single-unit scale) to represent a data set with up to four categories. Solve simple put- together, take-apart, and compare problems4 using information presented in a bar graph.
- In Topic A, student work revolves around categorical data, which is produced by sorting objects or information into categories. For example, students learn about categories of animal classes and...
- Objective: Solve word problems using data presented in a bar graph.
- Objective: Draw a bar graph to represent a given data set.
- Objective: Draw and label a bar graph to represent data; relate the count scale to the number line.
- Objective: Draw and label a picture graph to represent data with up to four categories.
- Objective: Sort and record data into a table using up to four categories; use category counts to solve word problems.
- Grade 2 Module 7: Problem Solving with Length, Money, and Data Module 7 presents an opportunity for students to practice addition and subtraction strategies within 100 and problem-solving skills as...
- This Mathematics Common Core video features second grade students from Milton Terrace North Elementary School located in Ballston Spa, NY. This lesson demonstrates Focus Standard 2.MD.10: Solve...