Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 2.G.1
- Reason With Shapes And Their Attributes.
- State Standard:
- Recognize and draw shapes having specified attributes, such as a given number of angles or a given number of equal faces.5 Identify triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons, and cubes.
- In Module 8, students continue to develop their geometric thinking from Grade 1, progressing from a descriptive to an analytic level of thinking, where they can recognize and characterize shapes by...
- Objective: Partition circles and rectangles into equal parts, and describe those parts as halves, thirds, or fourths.
- Objective: Combine shapes to create a composite shape; create a new shape from composite shapes.
- Grade 2 Mathematics Module 8, Topic A, Lesson 5
- Objective: Use attributes to identify and draw different quadrilaterals including rectangles, rhombuses, parallelograms, and trapezoids.
- Objective: Use attributes to draw different polygons including triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, and hexagons.
- Objective: Build, identify, and analyze two-dimensional shapes with specified attributes.
- Objective: Describe two-dimensional shapes based on attributes.
- Grade 2 Module 8: Time, Shapes, and Fractions as Equal Parts of Shapes In Module 8, the final module of the year, students extend their understanding of part–whole relationships through the lens of...