Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 1.OA.8
- Operations And Algebraic Thinking
- Work With Addition And Subtraction Equations.
- State Standard:
- Determine the unknown whole number in an addition or subtraction equation relating three whole numbers. For example, determine the unknown number that makes the equation true in each of the equations 8 + ? = 11, 5 = � – 3, 6 + 6 = �.
- Welcome to “Math Studio Talk” a video series that provides games, activities and models to help students develop flexible thinking and deep understanding of math concepts from kindergarten to Grade 5...
- Topic D affords students the opportunity to solve problems within the simplicity of equations, moving on from the context of story problems. Continuing on the momentum gained with counting on as it...
- Objective: Analyze the addition chart to create sets of related addition and subtraction facts.
- Objective: Look for and make use of repeated reasoning and structure using the addition chart to solve subtraction problems.
- Objective: Count on to find the unknown part in missing addend equations such as 6 + __ = 9. Answer, “How many more to make 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10?”
- Objective: Represent teen number decompositions as 10 ones and some ones, and find a hidden part.
- Grade 1 Module 1: Sums and Differences to 10 In this first module of Grade 1, students make significant progress towards fluency with addition and subtraction of numbers to 10 as they are presented...