Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 1.OA.2
- Operations And Algebraic Thinking
- Represent And Solve Problems Involving Addition And Subtraction.
- State Standard:
- Solve word problems that call for addition of three whole numbers whose sum is less than or equal to 20, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
- Welcome to “Math Studio Talk” a video series that provides games, activities and models to help students develop flexible thinking and deep understanding of math concepts from kindergarten to Grade 5...
- Topic A begins with students solving word problems with three addends (1.OA.2) as a way for them to begin to explore the make ten Level 3 strategy in a meaningful context. With problems that always...
- Objective: Solve word problems with three addends, two of which make ten.
- Grade 1 Module 2: Introduction to Place Value Through Addition and Subtraction Within 20 Module 2 serves as a bridge from students' prior work with problem solving within 10 to work within 100 as...