Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 1.NBT.6
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Use Place Value Understanding And Properties Of Operations To Add And Subtract.
- State Standard:
- Subtract multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 from multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 (positive or zero differences), using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method and explain the reasoning used.
- During Topic C, students apply all of their place value and Level 3 strategy knowledge to add pairs of two-digit numbers to sums within 100. To this point, students have only added pairs of two-digit...
- In Topic C, students pick up from their previous work with 10 more and 10 less to extend the concept to adding and subtracting multiples of 10. In Lesson 11, students represent the addition of ten...
- Objective: Add and subtract tens from a multiple of 10.
- Grade 1 Module 6: Place Value, Comparison, Addition and Subtraction to 100 In this final module of the Grade 1 curriculum, students bring together their learning from Module 1 through Module 5 to...
- Grade 1 Module 4: Place Value, Comparison, Addition and Subtraction to 40 Module 4 builds upon Module 2’s work with place value within 20, now focusing on the role of place value in the addition and...