Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 1.NBT.5
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Use Place Value Understanding And Properties Of Operations To Add And Subtract.
- State Standard:
- Given a two-digit number, mentally find 10 more or 10 less than the number, without having to count; explain the reasoning used.
- Topic B extends students’ use of counting sequences and understanding of tens and ones to numbers up to and including 120. In Lesson 3, students apply their understanding of tens and ones to two-...
- Module 4 builds on students’ work with teen numbers to now work within 40. Working within 40 helps students focus on the units, tens and ones, which can be easily modeled pictorially and concretely...