Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 1.NBT.5
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Use Place Value Understanding And Properties Of Operations To Add And Subtract.
- State Standard:
- Given a two-digit number, mentally find 10 more or 10 less than the number, without having to count; explain the reasoning used.
- Grade 1 Module 6: Place Value, Comparison, Addition and Subtraction to 100 In this final module of the Grade 1 curriculum, students bring together their learning from Module 1 through Module 5 to...
- Grade 1 Module 4: Place Value, Comparison, Addition and Subtraction to 40 Module 4 builds upon Module 2’s work with place value within 20, now focusing on the role of place value in the addition and...