Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 1.NBT.4
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Use Place Value Understanding And Properties Of Operations To Add And Subtract.
- State Standard:
- Add within 100, including adding a two-digit number and a one-digit number, and adding a two-digit number and a multiple of 10, using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method and explain the reasoning used. Understand that in adding two-digit numbers, one adds tens and tens, ones and ones; and sometimes it is necessary to compose a ten.
- Grade 1 Module 6: Place Value, Comparison, Addition and Subtraction to 100 In this final module of the Grade 1 curriculum, students bring together their learning from Module 1 through Module 5 to...
- Grade 1 Module 4: Place Value, Comparison, Addition and Subtraction to 40 Module 4 builds upon Module 2’s work with place value within 20, now focusing on the role of place value in the addition and...