Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 1.NBT.2.c
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Understand Place Value.
- State Standard:
- The numbers 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 refer to one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine tens (and 0 ones).
- Objective: Add and subtract multiples of 10 from multiples of 10 to 100, including dimes.
- Objective: Represent up to 120 objects with a written numeral.
- Objective: Count to 120 in unit form using only tens and ones. Represent numbers to 120 as tens and ones on the place value chart.
- Objective: Identify 10 more, 10 less, 1 more, and 1 less than a two-digit number within 100.