Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 1.NBT.2.b
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Understand Place Value.
- State Standard:
- The numbers from 11 to 19 are composed of a ten and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones.
- Topic D closes the module with students renaming ten as a unit: a ten (1.NBT.2a). This is the very first time students are introduced to this language of ten as a unit, so this is exciting! The unit...
- Objective: Solve addition and subtraction problems decomposing and composing teen numbers as 1 ten and some ones.
- Objective: Identify 1 ten as a unit by renaming representations of 10.