Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 1.NBT.2
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Understand Place Value.
- State Standard:
- Understand that the two digits of a two-digit number represent amounts of tens and ones. Understand the following as special cases:
- Grade 1 Module 6: Place Value, Comparison, Addition and Subtraction to 100 In this final module of the Grade 1 curriculum, students bring together their learning from Module 1 through Module 5 to...
- Grade 1 Module 4: Place Value, Comparison, Addition and Subtraction to 40 Module 4 builds upon Module 2’s work with place value within 20, now focusing on the role of place value in the addition and...
- Grade 1 Module 2: Introduction to Place Value Through Addition and Subtraction Within 20 Module 2 serves as a bridge from students' prior work with problem solving within 10 to work within 100 as...