Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 1.NBT.1
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Extend The Counting Sequence.
- State Standard:
- Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.
- Topic B extends students’ use of counting sequences and understanding of tens and ones to numbers up to and including 120. In Lesson 3, students apply their understanding of tens and ones to two-...
- Module 4 builds on students’ work with teen numbers to now work within 40. Working within 40 helps students focus on the units, tens and ones, which can be easily modeled pictorially and concretely...
- Objective: Use dimes and pennies as representations of numbers to 120.
- Objective: Represent up to 120 objects with a written numeral.
- Objective: Count and write numbers to 120. Use Hide Zero cards to relate numbers 0 to 20 to 100 to 120.
- Objective: Recognize and make use of part–whole relationships within tape diagrams when solving a variety of problem types.
- Objective: Use dimes and pennies as representations of tens and ones.
- Objective: Compare the efficiency of counting by ones and counting by tens.
- Grade 1 Module 6: Place Value, Comparison, Addition and Subtraction to 100 In this final module of the Grade 1 curriculum, students bring together their learning from Module 1 through Module 5 to...
- Grade 1 Module 4: Place Value, Comparison, Addition and Subtraction to 40 Module 4 builds upon Module 2’s work with place value within 20, now focusing on the role of place value in the addition and...