Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 1.NBT.1
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Extend The Counting Sequence.
- State Standard:
- Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.
- Topic B extends students’ use of counting sequences and understanding of tens and ones to numbers up to and including 120. In Lesson 3, students apply their understanding of tens and ones to two-...
- Module 4 builds on students’ work with teen numbers to now work within 40. Working within 40 helps students focus on the units, tens and ones, which can be easily modeled pictorially and concretely...