Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 1.MD.3
- Measurement And Data
- Tell And Write Time and Money.
- State Standard:
- Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks. Recognize and identify coins, their names, and their value.
- Objective: Use dimes and pennies as representations of numbers to 120.
- Objective: Count on using pennies from any single coin.
- Grade 1 Module 6: Place Value, Comparison, Addition and Subtraction to 100 In this final module of the Grade 1 curriculum, students bring together their learning from Module 1 through Module 5 to...