Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 1.G.2
- Reason With Shapes And Their Attributes.
- State Standard:
- Compose two-dimensional shapes (rectangles, squares, trapezoids, triangles, half-circles, and quarter-circles) or three-dimensional shapes (cubes, right rectangular prisms, right circular cones, and right circular cylinders) to create a composite shape, and compose new shapes from the composite shape.4
- Objective: Create a composite shape from three-dimensional shapes and describe the composite shape using shape names and positions.
- Objective: Compose a new shape from composite shapes.
- Objective: Create composite shapes from two-dimensional shapes.