Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 1.G.1
- Reason With Shapes And Their Attributes.
- State Standard:
- Distinguish between defining attributes (e.g., triangles are closed and three-sided) versus non-defining attributes (e.g., color, orientation, overall size); build and draw shapes to possess defining attributes.
- Objective: Find and name three-dimensional shapes including cone and rectangular prism, based on defining attributes of faces and points.
- Objective: Find and name two-dimensional shapes including trapezoid, rhombus, and a square as special rectangle, based on defining attributes of sides and corners.
- Objective: Classify shapes based on defining attributes using examples, variants, and non-examples.