Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: W.9-10.1.c
- Text Types and Purposes
- State Standard:
- Use words, phrases, and clauses to link the major sections of the text, create cohesion, and clarify the relationships between claim(s) and reasons, between reasons and evidence, and between claim(s) and counterclaims.
- Grade 9 ELA Module 4 is a one-unit module. Please refer to the Grade 9 ELA Module 4 overview page.
- "In this lesson, students begin the process of drafting the body paragraphs of their evidence-based argument essay. The writing process is guided by the organization and analysis of the claims and...
- "In this lesson students receive instruction about central claim development and writing conclusion paragraphs. Students draft their conclusions in class, and provide peer feedback and conference...
- "In this lesson, students work in class to complete their finalargument essays for their End-of-Unit Assessment. Students call upon the conventions and strategies they have learned over the course of...