Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: W.8.2
- Text Types and Purposes
- State Standard:
- Write informative/explanatory texts to examine a topic and convey ideas, concepts, and information through the selection, organization, and analysis of relevant content.
- End of Unit 2 Assessment, Part Two: Final Draft of Analytical Essay.
- End of Unit Assessment, Part 1: Best First Draft of an Informational Essay
- Informational Essay Planning: Essay Rubric and Planner
- End of Unit 2 Assessment, Part One: First Draft of Analysis Essay.
- Planning the Introductory and Concluding Paragraphs of the End of Unit Assessment Essay.
- Building Background Knowledge and Summarizing: “Refugees: Who, Where, Why” Part 2.
- End of Unit 2 Assessment, Part 1: Best First Draft of an Informational Essay
- Informational Essay Planning: Essay Rubric and Essay Planner
- Overview These English Language Arts/Literacy Units empower students with critical reading and writing skills at the heart of the Common Core: analyzing and writing evidence-based arguments. This...
- Overview The Researching to Deepen Understanding units lay out an inquiry process through which students learn how to deepen their understanding of topics. Students pose and refine inquiry questions...
- Overview This English Language Arts /Literacy Unit empowers students with a critical reading and writing skill at the heart of the Common Core: Reading complex texts closely to analyze textual...
- Finding Home: Refugees In this module, students will develop their ability to read and understand complex text as they consider the challenges of fictional and real refugees. In the first unit,...