Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: W.7.1
- Text Types and Purposes
- State Standard:
- Write arguments to support claims with clear reasons and relevant evidence.
- In this lesson, students analyze the model argument essay in more depth than they did in Lesson 13. Students focus on the model essay in this lesson because, unlike with narrative writing, students...
- In this lesson, students complete the series of lessons that have helped them prepare their research for both a Fishbowl discussion (in Lessons 14 and 15) and the eventual position paper/essay in...
- This lesson is in many ways a culmination and celebration of the reading and research students have done thus far in this unit. It provides an opportunity for each student to share his or her...
- Overview These English Language Arts/Literacy Units empower students with critical reading and writing skills at the heart of the Common Core: analyzing and writing evidence-based arguments. This...