Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: W.5.3.c
- Text Types and Purposes
- State Standard:
- Use a variety of transitional words, phrases, and clauses to manage the sequence of events.
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Inventions That Changed People’s Lives In this eight-week module, students learn about new or improved technologies that have been developed to...
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Biodiversity in Rainforests of the Western Hemisphere This module—intended to be used in conjunction with a Social Studies unit about Latin America...
- OUR GROUP READERS THEATER: REVISION, CONCLUSION, AND FIRST REHEARSAL In advance: Review group scripts and provide written feedback about how well students are sequencing events and using clear...
- END OF UNIT ASSESSMENT: INDIVIDUAL SECTIONS OF READERS THEATER SCRIPT In advance: Students will need their exit tickets and script drafts from Lesson 8, as well as any notes, handouts, and the I...
- DRAFTING INDIVIDUAL READERS THEATER SCRIPTS FOR A SPECIFIC SCENE: REPHRASING, NARRATOR INTRODUCTION, AND IDENTIFYING CHARACTERS In advance: Review Support Materials, samples for purpose of modeling....