Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: W.4.7
- Research to Build and Present Knowledge
- State Standard:
- Conduct short research projects that build knowledge through investigation of different aspects of a topic.
- In this eight-week module, students explore animal defense mechanisms. They build proficiency in writing an informative piece, examining the defense mechanisms of one specific animal about which they...
- In this module, students engage in reading, writing, listening, and speaking to build knowledge of simple machines and how they impact force, effort, and work.
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Interdependent Roles in Colonial Times Students learn about what life was like in Colonial America. They go on to study the many roles people...