Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: W.4.2.e
- Text Types and Purposes
- State Standard:
- Provide a concluding statement or section related to the information or explanation presented.
- Unit 3: Researching a Selected Poet and Writing a Biographical Essay In this unit, students are introduced to biographies with the text A River of Words: The Story of William Carlos Williams, by Jen...
- In this lesson, students continue drafting the informative page for their Performance Task. This lesson focuses on drafting the body paragraphs. Note that the concluding statement should come at the...
- In this eight-week module, students explore animal defense mechanisms. They build proficiency in writing an informative piece, examining the defense mechanisms of one specific animal about which they...
- In this module, students will read, write, and speak about the topic of voting rights and responsibilities. In the first two units, students will read informational texts that focus on the women’s...