Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: W.11-12.6
- Production and Distribution of Writing
- State Standard:
- Use technology, including the Internet, to produce, publish, and update individual or shared writing products in response to ongoing feedback, including new arguments or information.
- In this End-of-Unit Assessment, students complete the final drafts of their narrative essays. Students incorporate basic grammar, proper hyphenation conventions, and correct spelling. Students also...
- In this lesson, students peer review each other’s narrative essays to ensure alignment to W.11-13.3.a-f, and revise their drafts based on the feedback. Students learning is assessed via the...
- In the third unit of Module 12.1, students continue the process of drafting a narrative essay drawing on the material they developed during the writing lessons of 12.1.1. Students identify a variety...
- In this module, students read, discuss, and analyze literary texts, focusing on the authors’ choices in developing and relating textual elements such as character development, point of view, and...
- Module 12.1 includes a shared focus on text analysis and narrative writing. Students read, discuss, and analyze two nonfiction personal narratives, focusing on how the authors use structure, style,...