Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: SL.PK.2
- Speaking and Listening Standards
- Comprehension and Collaboration
- State Standard:
- With guidance and support, confirm understanding of a text read aloud or information presented orally or through other media by asking and answering questions about key details and requesting clarification if something is not understood.
- The Teacher Guide for Classic Tales contains the information needed to teach the ten stories included in the domain, over the course of the school year. Unlike most domains in CKLA Preschool, the...
- The Classic Tales Image Cards are used during various extension activities throughout the domain lessons.
- During the Classic Tales read-alouds, students will have opportunities to interact with the printed texts of these stories through reading from the Classic Tales Big Book.