Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: SL.9-10.1.d
- Speaking & Listening
- Comprehension and Collaboration
- State Standard:
- Respond thoughtfully to diverse perspectives, summarize points of agreement and disagreement, and, when warranted, qualify or justify their own views and understanding and make new connections in light of the evidence and reasoning presented.
- In this lesson, students look closely at how the authors of Sugar Changed the World use the stories of important figures to introduce and refine central ideas over the course of the text. Students...
- This is the second in a two-lesson End-of-Unit Assessment. Here, students will also be required to synthesize analysis across multiple texts. Using a fishbowl method for discussion, students will...
- In the first lesson of this unit, students will build their close reading skills as they work carefully through the first two monologues of Oedipus the King. This lesson serves as the initial...
- The purpose of Lesson 16 is to prepare students for the following lesson’s (Lesson 17) end-of-unit assessment. This lesson prepares students to write formally using strong and thorough textual...