Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: SL.9-10.1.d
- Speaking & Listening
- Comprehension and Collaboration
- State Standard:
- Respond thoughtfully to diverse perspectives, summarize points of agreement and disagreement, and, when warranted, qualify or justify their own views and understanding and make new connections in light of the evidence and reasoning presented.
- In this module, students read, discuss, and analyze nonfiction and dramatic texts, focusing on how the authors convey and develop central ideas concerning imbalance, disorder, tragedy, mortality, and...
- In this module, students will read, discuss, and analyze contemporary and classic texts, focusing on how complex characters develop through interactions with one another and how authors structure...
- Working with Evidence and Making Claims: How Do Authors Structure Texts and Develop Ideas? In this module, students engage with literature and nonfiction texts that develop central ideas of guilt,...