Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: SL.8.4
- Speaking & Listening
- Presentation of Knowledge and Ideas
- State Standard:
- Present claims and findings, emphasizing salient points in a focused, coherent manner with relevant evidence, sound valid reasoning, and well-chosen details; use appropriate eye contact, adequate volume, and clear pronunciation.
- End of Unit 2 Assessment: Presentation of Position
- Creating a Visual Component for the Speech: End of Unit Assessment Preparation and Practice
- Writing a Position Speech: Which Food Chain Would Be Best?
- Students return to the novel, analyzing plot development in the days leading up to the fall of Saigon.