Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: SL.7.3
- Speaking & Listening
- Comprehension and Collaboration
- State Standard:
- Delineate a speaker’s argument and specific claims, evaluating the soundness of the reasoning and the relevance and sufficiency of the evidence.
- In this lesson, students independently complete a Tracing an Argument note-catcher for both a text and a video in an end of unit assessment. This task calls upon students to employ the task of...
- This lesson continues the implementation of the Tracing an Argument note-catcher, which students will use two times in class to evaluate a new video and one of Fishman’s arguments.
- This lesson begins the Mid-Unit 2 Assessment. The assessment is given in two parts and spans Lessons 11 and 12. To help students reach mastery of these standards, they independently complete a...
- In this lesson, students read an argument text which links neuroscience and digital media. This lesson continues the implementation of the Tracing an Argument note-catcher, which students will use...