Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: SL.5.4
- Speaking & Listening
- Presentation of Knowledge and Ideas
- State Standard:
- Report on a topic or text or present an opinion, sequencing ideas logically and using appropriate facts and relevant, descriptive details to support main ideas or themes; speak clearly at an understandable pace.
- Final Performance Task: Delivering an Opinion Speech with Multimedia Display
- Including Multimedia and Visual Displays in Presentations: Prioritization of Relief Aid after Natural Disasters
- Editing Sentences and Creating Visual and Multimedia Displays for a Presentation
- In this lesson, students submit their writing as their Final Performance Task for this module. They then read their letters out loud to their triads.
- READING FOR FLUENCY: READERS THEATER ABOUT THE RAINFOREST (PAGE 33) In the opening of this lesson, students are introduced to a poem about being a rainforest researcher. The purpose is to briefly...
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Biodiversity in Rainforests of the Western Hemisphere This module—intended to be used in conjunction with a Social Studies unit about Latin America...