Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: SL.3.5
- Speaking & Listening
- Presentation of Knowledge and Ideas
- State Standard:
- Create engaging audio recordings of stories or poems that demonstrate fluid reading at an understandable pace; add visual displays when appropriate to emphasize or enhance certain facts or details.
- End of Unit 3 Assessment, Continued: Presenting Your VoiceThread PSA Script and Giving Peer Feedback
- End of Unit 3 Assessment: Presenting Your VoiceThread PSA Script and Giving Peer Feedback
- Preparing to Record Your VoiceThread PSA Script: Using Peer Feedback to Speak Fluently in an Engaging Manner
- This module focuses on the importance of clean freshwater around the world. Using the children’s book One Well: The Story of Water on Earth as an anchor text, this unit builds on the background...
- This module focuses on a deep study of the classic tale Peter Pan. Students will consider the guiding question: How do writers capture a reader’s imagination?
- DEVELOPING READING FLUENCY: BEGINNING THE END OF UNIT 2 ASSESSMENT This lesson introduces the End of Unit 2 Assessment on students’ reading fluency. This assessment must be done individually with...
- DEVELOPING READING FLUENCY: SELECTING A TEXT AND PRACTICING READING ALOUD This lesson involves fluency practice, so students may read their own independent reading book. By contrast, Lesson 10...
- DEVELOPING READING FLUENCY: CRITERIA FOR READING ALOUD This lesson formally introduces the term fluency as a reading superpower; students, of course, have been building fluency throughout the module...
- In this second unit, students will explore their own “powers of reading” that help them access text. In the first half of the unit, students will explore fictional accounts of people who worked hard...
- This module uses literature and informational text such as My Librarian Is a Camel to introduce students to the power of literacy and how people around the world access books. This module is...