Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: SL.3.3
- Speaking & Listening
- Comprehension and Collaboration
- State Standard:
- Ask and answer questions about information from a speaker, offering appropriate elaboration and detail.
- In Unit 2, students continue to develop their skills through careful reading of both literary and informational texts. Class members extend their expertise of learning about culture beyond Japan and...
- In this lesson, students complete their Mid-Unit 2 Assessment. They finish their discussion with their new triads (begun in Lesson 7). They then return to their Expert Research Matrix to fill in Part...
- In Lesson 7, students begin the second part of the assessment, starting their Fishbowl discussion with their new triads.
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Connecting Literary and Informational Texts to Study Culture “Then and Now” In this module, students will use literacy skills to build expertise—...