Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RL.9-10.6
- Reading Literature
- Craft and Structure
- State Standard:
- Analyze a particular point of view or cultural experience reflected in a work of literature from outside the United States, drawing on a wide reading of world literature.
- In this lesson, students continue to edit and revise their research papers. Students are introduced to a new language standard, L.9-10.2, and practice incorporating semi-colons and colons into their...
- In this unit, students engage in the writing process with the goal of synthesizing and articulating their evidence-based research perspective in writing. The end product of this unit is a final draft...
- Overview The Researching to Deepen Understanding units lay out an inquiry process through which students learn how to deepen their understanding of topics. Students pose and refine inquiry questions...
- Overview The Grades 9-12 Making EBC about Literary Technique Units adapt the Making EBC Framework for teaching claim-making about the effects of authorial choice and craft on the meaning of literary...