Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RL.6.11
- Reading Standards for Literature
- Responding to Literature
- State Standard:
- Recognize, interpret, and make connections in narratives, poetry, and drama, ethically and artistically to other texts, ideas, cultural perspectives, eras, personal events, and situations.
- Mid-Unit 3 Assessment Part 1: Researching the Destruction Caused by the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake and Fires
- In this lesson, students continue to research eyewitness accounts looking for quotes to answer their interview questions.
- In this lesson and the next, students research eyewitness accounts looking for quotes to answer their interview questions.
- In this lesson, students work in triads to write interview questions for a hypothetical eyewitness of the 1906 San Francisco earthquake and fire.
- Learning from the Narrator’s