Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RL.5.9
- Reading Literature
- Integration of Knowledge and Ideas
- State Standard:
- Compare and contrast stories in the same genre (e.g., mysteries and adventure stories) on their approaches to similar themes and topics.
- The third installment of our new video professional development series focuses on a fifth grade classroom where students are making claims using two texts with similar themes (RL.5.1 & RL.5.9)....
- Summarizing Notes: Planning a Graphic Novelette, Part III: The Invention of Television
- Summarizing Notes: Planning a Graphic Novelette, Part II: The Invention of Television
- This English Language Arts Common Core video features fifth grade students from Ballston Spa, New York. This lesson features Standards RL 5.1 and RL.5.9.
- MID-UNIT ASSESSMENT: EVALUATING A NOVEL VERSUS A SCRIPT In advance: Make student notes and anchor charts from Lessons 1–3 (available for student reference during the assessment).
- UNIT 3, CULMINATING PROJECT: READERS THEATER: ESPERANZA RISING, FROM NOVEL TO SCRIPT In this third unit, students will continue to apply what they have learned about human rights by creating scripts...